Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Playing Ball - Having a Great Day

Rafiki

Site Supporter
How soft are those balls? Are they just like tennis balls, only smaller or are they squishy at all? Rafiki loves foam balls but when I got her last ones, I saw that they came from China and I cannot find any made in the US.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
How soft are those balls? Are they just like tennis balls, only smaller or are they squishy at all? Rafiki loves foam balls but when I got her last ones, I saw that they came from China and I cannot find any made in the US.

WOW, not being a tennis player or experience with those balls they feel about the same to me.. Maybe a little softer, but not by much... Elsa liked the foam balls until I got her these.. She hasn't touch one since.. hard to throw the small ones as far... They are pretty cheap as well... $4.99 approx (http://www.petsmart.com/supplies-tr...-36-catid-100118?var_id=36-9809&_t=pfm=search)... They do squeak, but you have to squeeze them VERY hard, and Elsa cannot do that..... YET:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ... Much hard to squeak than a normal squeak toy for dogs... They come in a 3 pack. Online at: http://www.dogmaforpets.com/m/product/view/67597

You can search Google for more info: "upc 035585775180"

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Thanks John. I will try to find some and give them a try.

If I cannot find foam balls not manufactured in China, I feel that I need to switch her to new balls. I read some reviews on the "soccer" foam balls from China on amazon and people were complaining that the black spots came off on their hands. Yikes. I have just the plain ones without the painted spots but I still worry.