Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Stole Jakes Bed and His Bone

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-01.JPG Elsa-02.JPG Elsa-03.JPG Elsa-04.JPG

Elsa spent a lot of time watching YouTube Videos... Something she really enjoys
Elsa-06.JPG Elsa-07.JPG
Jake and Elsa together reseting... Elsa even gives Jake a Kiss.. So to speak.
Elsa-08.JPG Elsa-09.JPG Elsa-10.JPG Elsa-11.JPG Elsa-12.JPG
Elsa stole Jakes Bed and one of his bones...
Elsa-13.JPG
Of course Jake had another bone to work on laying on his other Dog Bed... they get along very well.​

Attachments

• Elsa-05.JPG
    Elsa-05.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 22

admin

Paige
Staff member
Great pics, John! Love the pics of Elsa and Jake

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
One of my favorite things about kittens is their cheekiness. They just know they're too cute to be denied anything they want. Jake deserves lots of meaty bones for being so patient with the little brat.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Elsa is turning into quite the mischief maker it sounds like! Good thing you and Jake adore her so!!! :in love:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Haha Elsa is so cute! Love that she is chasing the airplanes

Those were RC planes at one of our fly-in's at our RC Field. Was reviewing some old footage and she took interest... A couple of the smaller planes were mine.

Last edited:

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Elsa has the same look in her eyes when she's getting ready to get into trouble that my domestic short hair, Mischief does.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa has the same look in her eyes when she's getting ready to get into trouble that my domestic short hair, Mischief does.

LOL, If there was room, Mischief could fit in her name easily... But over all, she does not get into that much trouble... Overall, she is well behaved and listens to me most of time time...