Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elsa Turns 7 Today!

MM3

Site Supporter
Elsa is still a great little girl and follows me everywhere... Don't know how I could survive with out her... the past 7 years have gone by so fast that it is hard to believe. She has not gotten her Birthday Gift yet today, but will be most pictures of that later...

View attachment 28195

View attachment 28196
Elsa is still a great little girl and follows me everywhere... Don't know how I could survive with out her... the past 7 years have gone by so fast that it is hard to believe. She has not gotten her Birthday Gift yet today, but will be most pictures of that later...

View attachment 28195

View attachment 28196
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA! Your so beautiful! You were meant to be by your daddy’s side. You’ve had rough times, but your gorgeous and well loved by all♥️

Vito

Site Supporter
Certainly appears Elsa had a great day, love the photos of the visiting wildlife,:)
Think we're all guilty of spoiling our Savannah kids, and rightly so. Vito and Franco certainly rule the roost here and we love every minute of it.