Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa vs The Toilet Paper!

SV Dad

Site Supporter
Counselor Campbell, ummm, I gotta tell you she is making a case for this allegation.

The proverbial shoe appears to be on the other foot.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Tsk, tsk JC, trying to cloud the air with semantics to take attention away from your complicity. We are talking about savandalism no matter what form it takes.
Just thinking about this... Like some cases that I have seen in times past there was no alcohol involved in this nor were there visions of Savannah's flying through the air allegedly stealing dinner.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
RD, I am surprised to see you kissing the buttocks of the corrupt alleged prosecutor. I thought you had scruples but you appear to be as unscrupulous as the self-appointed arbiter of injustice. Shame on you.

SV Dad

Site Supporter
Witchy, Witchy, Witchy... I stand by your first allegation, then I hear the counterpoint by JC. I am offended by your characterization I am colluding with what would be the complainant. If, JC had complained, then I would have immediately found a directed verdict as he supplied the evidence of savandalism in progress. However, he declines to press the charge. Thus, unless there is an aggrieved party to complain, the case can not proceed. This in my home county of C(r)ook, Illinois, is what is known as a technicality. Surely, you would expect me to act the same way for you if you stated you would not proceed against a claim on Atticus. Be fair yourself.

Last edited:

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
I can only say, Elsa was shown chewing Toilet Paper. JC says it was " permission granted." That does make it any less a crime. If the superior court judge gives permission to you to kill your neighbor, does that make it any less a crime??? NO.
Elsa IS guilty of Savanndalism. Now if the victim seeks no judicial punishment., Then so be it. BUt do not say there is no crime.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Surely, youi would expect me to act the same way for you if you stated you would not proceed against a claim on Atticus. Be fair yourself.
Bollocks. You have cloaked yourself in hypocrisy. I never complained about Atticus's savandalism, merely described it and sometimes even provided visual proof and still I am burned at the stake by you and JC.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Bollocks. You have cloaked yourself in hypocrisy. I never complained about Atticus's savandalism, merely described it and sometimes even provided visual proof and still I am burned at the stake by you and JC.
How do you like your "Stake".... Well Done or Med or Med Rare?