Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Was Very Out Going Today

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Very good day with Elsa... She has been given full run of the house now. Tried to allow her to sleep with me and Jake last night and that did not quite work out... See was just too active... Early she and Jake played a lot and had great fun.... They look kind of serious, but they weren't.
Elsa-1.JPG Elsa-2.JPG Elsa-3.JPG
After play, Elsa just took off running upstairs for no apparent reason, but she had a good excuse... Followed her up to see what she was getting into and she went straight to her room and to the Litter Box... Job Well Done.. Proud of her that she stopped play to take a necessary break.

Later in the evening for dinner, I had fried checkin. She ate her food in her room and Jake had his dinner. Afterwards as a treat, I gave Elsa some Chicken (Jake got some as well), and she loved it. Most cats get very defensive of their food, especially when another animal is around, but Jake did not try to get nosey or take it and she just ate and did not growl or get agressive with it... She really enjoyed her Chicken... It would not have been advisable to get between her and that bowl.
Elsa-4.JPG Elsa-4.JPG

After dinner, she settled down to watch TV beside of me, and had a very relaxing dinner...
Elsa-6.JPG

Attachments

• Elsa-5.JPG
    Elsa-5.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 11

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Try playing with her just before going to bed. Run her hard with a wand toy or laser light for 20-30 minutes until she wears out. It may help her settle down so that she is ready to take a nap when you're ready to go to sleep.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Try playing with her just before going to bed. Run her hard with a wand toy or laser light for 20-30 minutes until she wears out. It may help her settle down so that she is ready to take a nap when you're ready to go to sleep.

Great idea... I will try that on her today and see if that works... Wear the little sucker down to where she can't play...