Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa's DVD's Arrived Today

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa's DVD's Arrived today "Elsa's Legacy" and "Living Free"

Elsa-01.JPG
When I told Elsa her package arrived

Elsa-02.JPG
I asked her which one she wanted to watch and she Chose Elsa's Legacy

Elsa-03 - Copy.JPG Elsa-04 - Copy.JPG
Elsa (of course) is watching TV now...

She never ceases to amaze me.​

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-01.JPG Elsa-02.JPG Elsa-03.JPG Elsa-04.JPG
Elsa watching her 2nd DVD Living Free... She did not stay with this one as much. She watched all the Lions and Other animals, but in this episode, they had more human only scenes and those did not interest her as much.

I guess that is proof that she prefers to watch wild animals vs people on TV...​

Brandy DW

Missing Neka, Loving Sabriel, Nakaia, & Trance
Ironically Sabriel loved watching Big Cat Diary - and youtube video's of other kitten's. It was a favorite past time of hers with me. She would get all interested and stare at the screen mesmerized. Then the kittens got here.. and she growls at the Lions and Cheetahs now just like the kittens lol.

Rather hoping she eventually goes back to liking the shows if she ever likes the kittens lol.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Ironically Sabriel loved watching Big Cat Diary - and youtube video's of other kitten's. It was a favorite past time of hers with me. She would get all interested and stare at the screen mesmerized. Then the kittens got here.. and she growls at the Lions and Cheetahs now just like the kittens lol.

Rather hoping she eventually goes back to liking the shows if she ever likes the kittens lol.

I agree, Elsa loves watching Youtube of other Animals, an in particular those of Cats and the Bigger the Better.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
And the problem with that is...?

No problem.. Just fact... She now has her Very Own full and complete set of Elsa/Born Free Collection.

BTW in the first image of post 4, the picture of the 3 cubs from left to right is Jespah, Gopa, and Little Elsa staring as themselves. Also staring as herself is the original Elsa, not the movie star Elsa.

ElsasFamily.jpg

Mentioning Born Free, one fact that I did not know was that both John and Joy Adamson were both murdered at 2 different times and both because and while they were doing there work with the lions. Anyone who has not seen Elsa's Legacy which is a PBS production is an excellent and educational video on Lions...

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Joy was actually murdered because she was quite nasty. She with held all the money made from the Born Free Foundation from George because she didn't approve of his work with his lions. For her, Elsa was it. She was her child and her everything, and when Elsa passed away, she didn't want to do lion work. She moved onto cheetahs, and then leopards (Penny). She tried to control George into abandoning his lion work using money, but he found a way to keep plugging away. She was murdered while working with Penny, her leopard, because she cheated her staff out of wages. She went on a walk and was stabbed. It was originally ruled as a lion-attack, but further investigation showed she was stabbed.

George died a much nobler death. The Somali poachers were invading Kora, and he had a lot of visitors at Kampi ya Simba. One was on her way to the airport when the car was attacked by the Somali. George heard gunshots and raced to rescue her. He was shot in the process. She did survive, though.

After George's funeral, his lions visited his grave every night for a week, I think it was. They even brought him presents and moved his wreath around.

Back to your Elsa lol...she caught the...cheetah? that the lion *kitten is chasing. She is a good huntress :p