Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 Bengal kitten

John Popp

Site Supporter
I am certainly not using electronics to compare cats, but rather to compare customer profiles. The Paris Hilton's of the world who buy over priced cameras to match outfits are the same kind of people who buy cats that have the tag "elite". They aren't value shoppers and make purchases based on how others view them. In the case of SE or A1, they straddle the fence of catering to the "elite" market while also catering to the rest of us mortals.

Chongo, Zuri, Titan, Rascal, Taj, Cinny, Mayhem, Themba and a host of others are all awesome cats which are very much savannahs and nobody needs a rule book to let them know.

Sorry, but my skin is a little thin on this subject and the underlying point has always been being respectful of others and not drawing lines in the sand.

John Popp

Site Supporter
You're still suggesting I doubt their model works. It clearly does, there was no need for the story about the camera, I understand how the world works. If people can spend 23 grand on a cat then they will. I had more written but I don't want to start anything. ;) Plus john is a worthy adversary so I would have to really work

I certainly don't think anyone questions that A1 or SE models works for them either.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I am certainly not using electronics to compare cats, but rather to compare customer profiles. The Paris Hilton's of the world who buy over priced cameras to match outfits are the same kind of people who buy cats that have the tag "elite". They aren't value shoppers and make purchases based on how others view them. In the case of SE or A1, they straddle the fence of catering to the "elite" market while also catering to the rest of us mortals.

Chongo, Zuri, Titan, Rascal, Taj, Cinny, Mayhem, Themba and a host of others are all awesome cats which are very much savannahs and nobody needs a rule book to let them know.

Sorry, but my skin is a little thin on this subject and the underlying point has always been being respectful of others and not drawing lines in the sand.
You are right on the money here John (no pun intended).