Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F6/F7/F8 Savannahs

moondiamond

Savannah Super Cat
Just want to share with you guys some updated photos of my handsome Dex!!! He's just over a year old now and my big boy at 21 pounds. We have such a close bond and I just adore him so much. He is perfect!
9589349e90621d83bb402924d5f64455.jpg
2cf2b5560f3f4645fda1b10dbfcc51ae.jpg
92f6c6b1562ea4ef974568d2138b6bf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admin

Paige
Staff member
I love him! He reminds me of my first Savannah, Taj!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Is it just me or are there more pictures of Savannahs on counters than other cats? :confused:
I know that I personally evolved from "one that does not allow cats on the counter" to "one that is a pro at sterilizing the counter"!

moondiamond

Savannah Super Cat
Haha oh Dex lives on the counter! I don't even care honestly, people come over and I'm just like, yes we allow our cat on the counter, accept it or feel free not to come over LOL! When I'm making dinner he lies relaxing on the counter by the window at the sink and patiently watches me. How could I not let him spend time with me like that!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
You mean cats don't belong on the counter!!! and I am just finding this out... I mean really...

Actually I usually sit Elsa on the counter when I am fixing her food and she does not get overly interested... when I am cooking, she will sit on her stool, but never gets on the counter when I am cooking.... Unless Turkey is close and fresh (note she does not like any other fresh meat including chicken... for her, it is Turkey or Bust)...
2017-03-13 19.04.14.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
Mine are allowed on the counter and where I don't want them to go, is a scat mat!

moondiamond

Savannah Super Cat
OMG Elsa is adorable!!! I laughed when I read the part about her only liking turkey - Dexter doesn't like any meat except turkey as well!!! Completely turns his nose up at anything else!