Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

FURRYKATZ.COM IS A SCAMMER

SV Dad

Site Supporter
That sure did look like American building code and American building products. Sure fooled me!:whistle::rolleyes:

Oh and flip the street view around to see PJ's Bar and Grill which is 52 Fulham Rd.
Nice Pub. Will go back the next time I'm in London!

Last edited:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Oh and flip the street view around to see PJ's Bar and Grill which is 52 Fulham Rd.
Nice Pub. Will go back the next time I'm in London!
Hmmmmm, how suspicious is it that you happen to know not only where the pub is but you have been there. What were you doing, casing the joint to make sure it was an appropriate drop off for cash? Snookie, just send a bunch of monopoly money to RD and maybe he'll take down his site.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Paige, do you know if any of these types of organizations have any effect? http://www.fraud.org/
I do not know, but it cannot hurt - thanks Deb! Furrykatz.com is hosted by Namecheap.com - I would flood them with complaints as well...I filed a DMCA complaint 2 weeks ago with all the info they requested and they have yet to take down that site...very unusual...most hosting companies take down the sites almost immediately when presented with proof.