Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Grinder for Raw

John Popp

Site Supporter
Well the nice thing is if it ever stops working (doubtful) you can lay 4 or 5 chickens on the floor, push it off the counter and it will pulverize them. That should cover you until your new one arrives.

scorpius

Chirps & Massive Headbutts
Hey I'm going to get myself a grinder for making raw food for my Savannahs and maybe for one of my dogs. Is anyone using a kitchen aid attachment grinder? Will that be strong enough?
Tried a KitchenAid attachment and it burnt out...not so strong. Ended up getting a Cabella 3/4 hp grinder like Marissa's. A beast but works great! Even the Cabella 1/2 hp would probably work just great.

John Popp

Site Supporter
John....cats driving with a license and now pulverized chickens? Please share what you're drinking or inhaling cause I want some!:big grin:
Didn't get into the liquor cabinet and if I did smoke some stuff, I never inhale. ;)

Simply entertaining myself and my wife appreciates that she wasn't in the audience. That way she doesn't need to shake her head or finger and proclaim "Oh you're a laugh riot alright". Never a dull moment around here and always something to laugh about.

starski

Savannah Super Cat
Ok well I ended up getting a cheapy panasonic one and realizing right away it wasn't up to snuff so I exchanged it for this commercial grade beast that's 1 hp. This thing is amazing and all beautiful stainless steel. I guess were gonna make our own sausage too since I already have a restaurant grade one haha! So kitty bloom? Any consensus on that supplement?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Ok well I ended up getting a cheapy panasonic one and realizing right away it wasn't up to snuff so I exchanged it for this commercial grade beast that's 1 hp. This thing is amazing and all beautiful stainless steel. I guess were gonna make our own sausage too since I already have a restaurant grade one haha! So kitty bloom? Any consensus on that supplement?
hahaha...that is too funny! I love Kitty Bloom and know lots of owners who use it...

starski

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks Paige. Do you think the Kittybloom VM900+3 is the good one to get? They have like 5 different kinds on the page for cats.