Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Happy 1st Birthday to Cinny and Ixas

admin

Paige
Staff member
Your could also go with old tv shows like Gilligan's Island for names.

Other options: 70's cop shows, the movie Casablanca, and more modern - Harry Potter.

Thanks Tort! It will probably be some kind of sci-fi or fantasy movie...one of my favorites at the time ;) That is how I named the last litter...after Clash of the Titans!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, I've already tried to get Paige to watch Firefly/Serenity - I don't think she ever got through it though, can't imagine why not though - it is one of my favorite all time sci-fi series!

Treywi

April
LOL, I've already tried to get Paige to watch Firefly/Serenity - I don't think she ever got through it though, can't imagine why not though - it is one of my favorite all time sci-fi series!
I was wondering about those when scanning Netflix. Might just have to watch. hehe

And Happy Birthday even if it's a bit late Cinny and Ixas and their littermates wherever they might be. They say time flies when you are having fun and well with that many SV's it's bound to! ;)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks guy! No, I have not watched Firefly/Serenity yet, but I pl;an to give it another try this weekend...