Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hello I'm Echo

F7Echo

Savannah Adult
Echo is quite a big lad for an f7, very serval lookingLove 2
Thanks Vito! He's still growing , I hope he gets even bigger!! Very energetic. He was actually the last born of the litter so I was worried he wouldn't get big but he has. 1.5 yrs old 16lbs.. Hes a really good cat and smart. Trained him to jump into my arms on command, he loves laying his head on my shoulder. Definitely exotic looking and has some beautiful markings, lovely coat. I was hoping to get in contact with his sister on here (Suki) to compare them in size and see how she's doing.

Echo has been on raw since he was born, he also loves his raw chicken hearts. Is very vocal and does great around other pets. I wish he was more fond to going outside for walks in his harness but he never really got used to it. He's basically an indoor cat, but I do take him out occasionally, he just doesn't enjoy it much, gets nervous no matter how many times I take him out. Thats my boy though.

Thanks for the feedback my savannah family! Ill keep you guys updated throughout the year. Enjoy the fall guys!

Hippy

Site Supporter
Wow missed the f7 part.. He is well above average if that's a thing, my male f3c is 22 lbs and too me doesn't appear large
Even with his pink bow..;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

F7Echo

Savannah Adult
Wow missed the f7 part.. He is well above average if that's a thing, my male f3c is 22 lbs and too me doesn't appear large

lol.. Yes, Echo is an F7 SBT.. The breeder definitely did a great job!
Ohh nice an F3c.. I Wish him the best. If you guys have Instagram pages let me know so I can see and we can follow Thanks for all the love!

Vito

Site Supporter

Goodness your boy is a biggy at 22lbs, Vito is 14lbs at nearly two years old, Franco is same age and 15lbs:)