Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP! Adding second savannah to household

ericaaa

Savannah Super Cat
Angus says he is so excited to have a baby brother!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
The kittens are not even 4 weeks yet, i dont believe. They are still very wobbly walking around, very small. but it was already obvious they had very different personalities. it was pretty awesome finding a local breeder who let us visit and meet them before making our decision.

Honestly, their personalities have a lot to develop still to really have an idea what they will be like. I agree with all said above, there's not really a bad choice male vs female when you have a male SV... it comes down to which kitten tugs at your heartstrings more..

cbain

Site Supporter
We are very lucky , our F2B male kitten made friends with Top cat our 2 year old male F3 right out of the kittens quarantine in the first few minutes , that afternoon we let the kitten outdoors in their outdoor DSCN0533.JPG enclosure when we knew he was safe, This was a big day for little Casey, mid JUNE big friend and the great outdoors, Kitten with his Paws in the Dirt like's chasing June Bugs and falling in the pond. DSCN0533.JPG

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Congratulations on your new Savannah addition and your upcoming wedding and honeymoon!

Angus is gorgeous and your new baby boy is beautiful :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations on your new family addition! It sounds like you are going to be very busy for the next couple of months!

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Congrats on your new baby and your upcoming nuptials. So many great changes in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk