Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homemade impromptu bird blind. 1 of 2

cbain

Site Supporter
Our cats love to watch the birds ,chipmunks , mice and take a very special interest when they enter the cats enclosure , it's strange that they learned how to hunt so fast but training them to do what you want takes a lot longer. DSCN0576.JPG DSCN0729.JPG

MM3

Site Supporter
So fantastic your babies get to do the AL NATURAL! My kitty gets the next best.;)

MM3

Site Supporter
Until my grandson and I get together to do the uTube setup.......
Here is kitty on her warmimg pad awaiting daylight, then bird watch commences .........
Can anyone explain to me why when the photo posts does it turn the photo on its side?
The photo I am coping it not in that position.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 14

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm guessing you are using an iPhone - it seems to be an iPhone thing, they also rotate videos at times...

cbain

Site Supporter
So fantastic your babies get to do the AL NATURAL! My kitty gets the next best.;)
Our cats are attracted to any movement and sounds of other animals , the frogs in their pond drive them wild but Savannah cats are natural hunters and don't give up and sometimes it pays off.Cody see's something in the woods . DSCN0743.JPG DSCN0347.JPG

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Cody has the most seriously shiny coat I have ever seen. What is his secret? If only my hair had that shine!

cbain

Site Supporter
Cody has the most seriously shiny coat I have ever seen. What is his secret? If only my hair had that shine!
Cody played the first half the day and went outdoors for a while, ate some Fancy Feast & Blue Buffalo dry and slept on his heating pad most of the afternoon. Cody's buddy , Casey and his mother picture is in Feline Friends calendar ,Valentines day.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Carl, are you saying that if I want shiny hair I have to eat some Fancy Feast and Blue Buffalo dry and sleep on a heating pad? ;)