Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I have a new F2 baby!

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Well not yet since he was born 6/12, but he is my little guy! I showed his picture to Nyah and told her he was her little brother. She said "meeerp" and ran off to pounce on one of her mousy toys. I will interpret that as "oh boy!" Though it could have also been "ohhhhhh boy"

In any case, is this not the cutest baby smoke face ever? image.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations on your new baby! My lips went into auto-pucker and my heart went :in love: -- that is an undeniably cute face. Now comes the 12 week wait which seems like a hundred years. Plenty of time to convince Nyah that she will be pleased to share her space with another SV.

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
So tiny and cute! Congratulations! I look at Triton, and it's hard to believe he was ever that small.

rypka

Savannah Super Cat
Well not yet since he was born 6/12, but he is my little guy! I showed his picture to Nyah and told her he was her little brother. She said "meeerp" and ran off to pounce on one of her mousy toys. I will interpret that as "oh boy!" Though it could have also been "ohhhhhh boy"

In any case, is this not the cutest baby smoke face ever? View attachment 8744

Ooooh, he is the one from Belle Hollow! :)) Wow he's found a new mommy so fast! Congratulations! :)