Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just wanna say... A random comments thread

Vito

Site Supporter
Totally have to agree with you all on the bed making scenario, takes forever with two rather large cats rolling around on it and refusing to move, and trying to get the dirty sheets off them for the wash is a whole other matter altogether. :ROFLMAO:

Vito

Site Supporter
How do you make a bed when 'A' Savannah Cat is in house, much less 2... If I try to make my bed, Elsa is right in the middle of it and refuses to let it happen... I have finally given up... She lets me change the sheets... But not make the bed LOL!
Elsa is quite the madam isn't she :unsure:

Moggieslegacy

Savannah Super Cat
Well they all look pretty happy hanging out together, so it appears to be working! This may not be relevant to your situation, but I have built cat walk shelves along most of the upper walls, and noticed a spot where HB tended to get stuck and then scared, when being pursued by WC. I added another shelf to this area, so there was 2 places to get up or down, or away from a pursuing cat, and this has greatly reduced the tensions.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Well they all look pretty happy hanging out together, so it appears to be working!
The photo is deceiving. Prior to taking the pic they were biting and slapping each other for so long I thought my head would explode. They're worse than toddlers. We have elevated walkways with multiple escape routes. Nothing dissuades an F1 from doing evil when it wants to.

Moggieslegacy

Savannah Super Cat
At least toddlers can talk! Atticus is clearly the King of the Castle, and in the picture at least, no one appears to be running for their lives. Sometimes I think the ears forward hissing, swatting and nipping HB does to WC is the feline version of when humans negotiate a lease on an apartment... or explain to the long term couch surfer, they don’t really want a roommate. But then there is probably also the feline version of gang warfare, where someone with more than enough stuff, still wants all the power. I guess sense of humour helps when nothing else will...

Vito

Site Supporter
The photo is deceiving. Prior to taking the pic they were biting and slapping each other for so long I thought my head would explode. They're worse than toddlers. We have elevated walkways with multiple escape routes. Nothing dissuades an F1 from doing evil when it wants to.
I'm always amazed at the play fighting my two get up-to, slapping, kicking, biting each other and the combined forward rolls together. Always looks so rough then ten mins later they are snuggled into each other. No wonder our two domestic cats give them a wide berth :rolleyes: their absolute nutters,