Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I love giving my cats new toys!

D.J. Carlberg

Savannah Child
Well I washed the cat's Kong turtle scratcher. Don't do it ;) Now I must replace it and I saw the thread on this toy wanted to let everyone know there is a promo code for 20% off orders over $100.00 for PetSmart So it looks like they get the turtle PLUS!! The code is 3LCC13. You can use it for your online order at PetSmart site. Happy shopping!

M

MK Anderson

I have the kong treat toy. They have to work at getting a treat out its a great toy. They all work hard at getting he treat out.

D.J. Carlberg

Savannah Child
Tx! I added the catnip treats and the dispenser to my growing cart! Jacq I LOVE my Tasin grinder!!! Sooooo much better with the right equipment. Now I need to find a larger container than my Paula Dean 12 qt stockpot for mixing! The little pigs eat about a qt a day :)

M

MK Anderson

I looked at that one but could not imagine a treat they would eat. Ideas? ( they eat raw and that would NOT work :)
I use the raw dried treats. uggg i cant remember the name and I throw out the wrapping part. they love them. Chloe has it figured out I have to be careful how many I put in there. lol

M

MK Anderson

When I go to the pet store again I will let you know! mine eat raw too and love these treats!