Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I miss him!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
We are on vacation in Florida visiting Glenn's family & I miss Kovu terribly. :( ::sigh:: I think next time we visit we will for sure have to bring him with us!

My good friend is stopping by the house every evening to feed him his wet food, make sure water fountain is clean & full, clean litter box, and play with him for about half an hour to an hour. She sends me an update every evening after her visit, along with a photo. I didn't ask her to do this, but I'm glad she does.

Poor Elijah has just been moping around the house upset because Grandma's cats aren't as outgoing & friendly as Kovu is. He's like, "I don't understand why Grandma Donna has cats if they don't even want to play with people!"

Just thought I'd post my vent about missing him here, thought you all would understand more than anyone! Everyone else just thinks I'm a "crazy cat lady". :p

ScottKelly911

Savannah Super Cat
I can totally understand. I look forward to coming home from work every day so I can play with the kitties. Awww now I'm getting homesick and I've only been gone for a few hours lol but think how excited Kovu is gonna be to see you!!! Something to look forward to :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Ashley i bet Kovu really misses you all...i feel the same way every time i leave my house.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
It's definitely hard to be away from the kitties... I always hate that part even if I'm enjoying the trip.

I'm glad your friend is taking such good care of Kovu for you, it makes it much easier to know they are in good hands :)

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
She's actually taking him to her house now. lol The house alarm battery is going out so its beeping every couple minutes. Theres no where to get a battery tonight so he is just going to stay at her place. She has 2 other male cats, so she said she'll set him up in the guest bedroom or something. :)

We fly back on September 2nd, btw.