Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I think Kovu wants to eat the ferret..

Glamouresque

Savannah Super Cat
Ferrets are good fighters, but I had a ferret and he lost one eye. He met with a old cat not used to ferrets and the ferret was biting the cat's legs and the cat reacted badly.
But I had other cats at the time and he was ok with them.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
I would try leashing Kovu around your ferret to curb bad behavior.
I have Zeddie around my parrots supervised. Sometimes she is in pounce mode but if I say no really loud and firm she makes a "mrrr" sound and runs away. The only time she really reacts to the birds is if they are doing something annoying (like screaming) or flying. If you have him on a leash, I would say no really firm when he goes to pounce, and pull back on the leash, or take him away from the ferret, then try again after a while.