Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I'm in BIG trubble!!!

Xumi thanks all of you for your understanding and support. She's off "probashun" early (the extra snuggles, kisses and soulful expressions helped to sway the parole board). We are in negotiations for reparation, possibly involving curtailing her allowance.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
It was about $800 some years ago. Not a real Tiffany, but handmade copper foil construction nonetheless.
It's worth having repaired, but I don't know where I'll put it. She's got a thing for lamps.
Have you tried Museum wax or gel to stick it down firmly to the table it is on yet? It works great for some Savannahs...

Have you tried Museum wax or gel to stick it down firmly to the table it is on yet? It works great for some Savannahs...

Museum wax works great for smaller items, and I use it wherever I can :) The problem with the lamp is that it's huge, the shade is almost 30" in diameter. Together with the base it's probably 50 lbs. The shade rests on the base via a brass ring fitting on top, and screwed in with the finial. She hit it with enough force to shear the glass away from the ring! Not sure how to structurally reinforce it, but I'm going to try!

She's so crazy once she gets going. I'm afraid she's going to go right through a glass window!

Wyldthingz

Savannah Super Cat
Maybe you will have to put it away until she matures some and hopefully get board of her new acrobatic skills.

l.i.t

Site Supporter
Hi, sis! I just don't understand these humans... Just the other day, I was zip zapping around and knocked a big glass candle off a shelf and into the shower while mom was washing her hair! Sure, there were shards of glass everywhere, but but i had so much fun! A little glass never hurt anyone, right? Don't they know we need our exercise? What about US?

Don't sweat the record... We'll get it expunged. Our family knows all about these things - i think it's called jean-e-tics.

Love,
Your brother Lotto (aka "the debil")