Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I'm loving it!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
lol... Yeah, he passed smooth out and shortly after Schrödinger was lying on top of his head.
Well, maybe that will help him get over his fear! If he is going to be in the same house hold, they need not be scared of each other, and as smart as these cats are, maybe that is what Shcrodinger is trying to do.

Lil Demon's Mom

Savannah Super Cat
Well, maybe that will help him get over his fear! If he is going to be in the same house hold, they need not be scared of each other, and as smart as these cats are, maybe that is what Shcrodinger is trying to do.
I agree completely on them not being afraid of each other, this fear only started in the last few days. And it wouldn't surprise me if that was Schrödinger's goal either, he is a hilariously intelligent cat! Just a matter of getting Clayton to understand that he needn't be afraid.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I agree completely on them not being afraid of each other, this fear only started in the last few days. And it wouldn't surprise me if that was Schrödinger's goal either, he is a hilariously intelligent cat! Just a matter of getting Clayton to understand that he needn't be afraid.
I doubt it will take them long before they are best buddies again... Shcrodinger is doing his best... They know...

Lil Demon's Mom

Savannah Super Cat
I doubt it will take them long before they are best buddies again... Shcrodinger is doing his best... They know...
The boys and I are going to move into a place of our own in a few weeks, so I think that may help some as Clayton and Schrödinger will be the only boys and the only children in the house . Unless it gets cancelled again, Schrödinger is getting neutered next week, and from talking to ppl on here that'll slow him down for at least a day. Lol

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
The boys and I are going to move into a place of our own in a few weeks, so I think that may help some as Clayton and Schrödinger will be the only boys and the only children in the house . Unless it gets cancelled again, Schrödinger is getting neutered next week, and from talking to ppl on here that'll slow him down for at least a day. Lol
Hope the new place works out for you all... Hope the neutering helps.... But either way, Savannahs are a step above the other breeds... I cannot tell much difference since I had Elsa Speyed to be honest, she is still running 110%.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Unl
Unless his fear centers around being smothered by a cat butt! LOL