Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

In Memory Of Bluto and Kitty

Michelle Anderson

Savannah Super Cat
Both super awesome pets.....Kitty(a bengal) had a long lovely life.....I miss her so much! Bluto,(a mastiff) was such and awesome dog....until he attacked my husband, after our youngest daughter was born in 2009... he was only about 16 months old and weighed 150 lbs when that happened, he was immediately put down, by animal control in my home ....so sad. My Siamese, Saki was his absolute best friend! aww.:( Sorry, I know this is a cat/ Savannah site....but it was quite devastating......And we will never know why Bluto did what he did.....He was such a sweetheart until the baby came home....and I think about him daily...as he was probably the coolest/silliest dog I've ever had in my life. And I REALLY WISH that when he attacked....he did not need to be put down right in front of me in my house....:( I love you both and think about u daily......:cat::dog:

RIP~KITTY 5/5/97-9/13/11 RIP~ BLUTO 5/10/08-9/30/09

Photo06081608_2.jpg bluto12.jpg bluto 1.jpg Photo07151243.jpg Photo07251410_1.jpg Photo07271115.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 19.jpg bluto6mon..jpg

Attachments

• bluto12.jpg
    bluto12.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 20
  • bluto 1.jpg
    bluto 1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 20
  • bluto6mon..jpg
    bluto6mon..jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1 year=6.jpg
    1 year=6.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo06081608_2.jpg
    Photo06081608_2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Photo06081609_1.jpg
    Photo06081609_1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 20

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Michelle, I'm so sorry for your losses. Our critters have a way of stealing our hearts, then leaving huge holes in them when they leave us. Animal behavior is very difficult to understand at times, no one will ever know what triggered Bluto's attack. Both Bluto and Kitty knew how much you loved them, and they are at peace now.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Michelle, i am so sorry! I feel your pain...animals have a way of just getting into our hearts and souls...i bet Kitty and Bluto are together...