Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

In very loving memory of my baby, Diego

My F1 Savannah, Deigo, died this morning after learning yesterday that he had a blocked UT & a kidney infection b/c of that. They were giving him IVs & a cath to help flush out his system. Unfortunately he took a turn for the worse overnight & went into cardiac arrest early this morning. He had to be transported to an emergency animal hospital where he went into cardiac arrest again. They performed compressions for about 10 min. before they realized there was no hope. He was only 4yrs. old. Its like one of my children has died..... He was my baby, my best friend and my sleeping buddy when his daddy was working nights. I will always remember you and love you, Diego.

admin

Paige
Staff member
That is terrible! Such a tragic loss - I am so sorry! Your Diego sounds like a wonderful boy and you are right - it is like losing a child...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH...