Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Introducing Holly

dice

Site Supporter
ahh, such a girly girl. simply heart her. I'm in the 14 week or so waiting stage waiting for my baby boy Rufio to grow up enough so he can fly. :big grin: Very sweet. !!!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Huge congratulations, Sue!

I love that Holly's pics spoke to you...that is the way it should be :)

She is absolutely beautiful!

Trish Allearz

Holly pics!! :D

Attachments

• Strawberry0111.jpg
    Strawberry0111.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Strawberry0118.jpg
    Strawberry0118.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Strawberry1112.jpg
    Strawberry1112.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Holly0209.jpg
    Holly0209.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 38

dice

Site Supporter
^^^AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, just heartheartheart baby pictures.!!!heartheartheart

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you Trish for the additional photos. Thank you all for the comments and best wishes. 5 weeks and counting. Sue