Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Introducing Holly

SV Dad

Site Supporter
First, It is nowhere near the door.
Second, there are no drafts in the room.
Third, the place is habitated by a know savandal.
Fourth, as I told you, I saw Holly casing the joint.
The other cat has never been known to cause any problems. He is scared of his own shadow. Holly on the other hand has the "bring it on!" cattitude.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, flies like a duck, and craps like a duck, It's a duck

Last edited:

dice

Site Supporter
It is obviously human error. Any owner of cats, savannah or other, know, that if you put a tree in the house, the cat will climb it. That's why they are called cat trees!!!! If human doesn't insure that the tree is stable and won't fall over if any cat or cats, climb it, it is not the cat's fault but human error, error, error. Our Christmas tree, is in a room cats can't access. It is not any of the cats fault, it is your fault. Entrapment comes to mind. You are the guilty party, knowingly that cats climb trees, and then installing an unstable tree where they would and will climb it, plus putting enticing cat toys on the limbs that, well, you are guilty man, don't blame them, blame yourself. You are the lowest of lows, blaming others fur you indiscretions. Shame on YOU!!!!

SV Dad

Site Supporter
There are two six month old kittens running around this house. Not climbing the xmas tree or whacking the ornaments. Some savannahs behave, some are vandals!

And yes, Ninja, I agree. That was a fairly thorough premeditated job!;)

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
No window or doors open. Cold morning in SW Fl. Temp in ‘40’s.
I think Dice Nailed it.... It is amazing how quick we blame them, and not our selves... I mean really, I remember one case where one unspoken name due to being found not guilty the only person to witness the event was found NOT GUILTY of stealing an entire chicken and running off with it and was all tracked down to alcohol usage.... "Judge SV DAD" presiding over the case.

I know Elsa loves to get under a Christmas Tree, checks out the lower ornaments, never knocked one off a tree, she climbed 3 branches very carefully to check out one ornament, and never knocked the tree down... She loves to get into high places and knows where she is allowed and not allowed.... By looking at her on the couch with the tree down is obviously the face of innocence.....

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
Holly sat on the bench next to the tree and decided which ornament she wanted next. She had to jump at the tree to get it. Poor CJ is 11 years old. He is either laying on the back of the couch or under the bed, at all times. He does not play with toys. He has no interest in anything other than looking out the window. Most people that come over have never seen him. Look at the pile of ornaments on the floor. As fast as they were put on the tree, Holly was removing them. She was seen doing it and scolded for it.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Holly sat on the bench next to the tree and decided which ornament she wanted next.
So she is helping you with the Christmas tree.. Selecting ornaments, no problem!

Poor CJ is 11 years old. He is either laying on the back of the couch or under the bed, at all times. He does not play with toys. He has no interest in anything other than looking out the window. Most people that come over have never seen him.
Sometimes it is the silent one's who do things when you are not looking! those are the ones you have to watch..

SV Dad

Site Supporter
She was seen doing it and scolded for it.
Hey counselor JC... This is the smoking gun. Observed and reprimanded.
And then.. mysteriously.. the tree faints.
There are two members of these forums who have documented this serial savandalism. Perhaps you need to seek some behavior rehab for your client!
I remember one case where one unspoken name due to being found not guilty the only person to witness the event was found NOT GUILTY of stealing an entire chicken and running off with it and was all tracked down to alcohol usage...
SMH... That particular person has a colony of savandals, with Bratticus as the Godfather of the crew. That home gets ransacked on a continual basis by that superman cloaked spotted moose. Some empathy is in order for that servant, don't you think? If I had that issue, you could bet I would be partaking of the bottle.
Sometimes it is the silent one's who do things when you are not looking! those are the ones you have to watch.
Watch? Hell, try to find that cat! I have seen that cat only 3 times in the last 10 years.
knowingly that cats climb trees, and then installing an unstable tree where they would and will climb it, plus putting enticing cat toys on the limbs that, well, you are guilty man, don't blame them, blame yourself.
I see you have expanded your practice with another associate.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
SMH... That particular person has a colony of savandals, with Bratticus as the Godfather of the crew. That home gets ransacked on a continual basis by that superman cloaked spotted moose. Some empathy is in order for that servant, don't you think? If I had that issue, you could bet I would be partaking of the bottle.
Keep in mind that you found poor Attiticus "Not Guility" and was aquitted of all charges... No one saw the tree flip over and no one has claimed the honor of doing so, so there is no evidence that even though the client has a history of playing around a Christmas Tree that he actually was responsible for the falling tree. All he was fussed at for was removing ornaments... Not causing the tree to fall... Circumstantial evidence I say!

Maybe we can "Johnnie Cochran" to take this case.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: