Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Juniors & Savannahs

Trish Allearz

I don't think I shared this one before? You may not be able to hear the questions, but the judge is asking how old he is, what his kitty's name is, age, breed, etc :)

Here's a funny little story... When we were trying to coach Bubs to answer questions for the Juniors' ring, one question they usually always ask is, "What is the president of TICA's name?" and (mind you)- he was 4 years old- he kept answering, "Vickie Hooker". ROFLMAO. It's Vickie Fisher- we were so worried he'd say it at the show, but thank goodness, it finally clicked! I don't know WHERE Hooker came from!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Bubs is sooo cute...and he did really well!!! have you ever told Vickie fisher the hooker story :roflmao: