Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Keljin's first walk

B

Breheart

Keljin on his first walk outdoors this weekend. He is totally comfortable wearing the walking jacket with lots of at home practice, my only trouble was getting him NOT to attack the leash and play with it. Once he was outside though he had enough distraction.

I kinda think he looks like a German Shepherd with those low hind legs :)

Attachments

• pose.jpg
    pose.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 27

admin

Paige
Staff member
Keljin on his first walk outdoors this weekend. He is totally comfortable wearing the walking jacket with lots of at home practice, my only trouble was getting him NOT to attack the leash and play with it. Once he was outside though he had enough distraction.

He is a beauty, Breanna! And looks great in his walking jacket...

B

Breheart

He is a beauty, Breanna! And looks great in his walking jacket...

Thanks! He is definitely my handsome boy. The walking jacket is actually made for guinea pigs/rabbits but it has worked great for his kittenhood! He will be getting a new small dog or cat one soon in the near future to replace this, he is on the largest setting of his current jacket.

Wyldthingz

Savannah Super Cat
I kinda think he looks like a German Shepherd with those low hind legs :)[/quote]

I was just going to say it looks like he is stacking for a dog show! best of breed!

Patti

Admin
Staff member

He looks quite smitten by the great outdoors!

B

Breheart

Thanks Patti!
and Thanks Kelly. That is exactly what I thought!

K

Kronos

I just wish the darn light post wasn't there! Sometimes photo opportunities come up in not the best angles but you shoot what you can get, and when I saw him stretch his neck like that I knew I had to snap now! I really, really love this photo. Keljin looks amazing, Bre you are taking great care of him it is so good to see him getting bigger!

M

MK Anderson

He's a handsome boy and looks like he is enjoying himself! :)