Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kronos and Kirby playing and chasing

K

Kronos

That is just so great we have SVs with the same name! Here I am thinking we were all original hehe. Very cute movie!

T

tkymasters

I thought of calling him Krom, the God of Steel, but Kronos seems to fit him more. He became the Titan God of our household.

K

Kronos

Well at least our boys are named after different figures, my husband wanted to name him Chronos (which I changed the spelling into a K) after Father Time or something like that...

T

tkymasters

IMG_0611.jpg

Waiting Patiently for a morsel..

admin

Paige
Staff member
tk, what kind of fish are they? And how do you feed them? Whole? Cut into strips?

T

tkymasters

Sunfish and a crappie.. went ice fishing and kept a few.. I fillet them and just give him a fillet for a snack.. This way there are no bones and scales to worry about.. He loves his sushi..

admin

Paige
Staff member
I like that idea...maybe I will try that in the summer when I fish for fluke. Or I will try to get them some salmon...they love my sashimi, so will probably like their own.