Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Litter problem?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
This is actually not an uncommon pose for cats to use to relieve themselves... some are just a bit more fastidious about stepping in the dirty potty box than others and prefer to keep their tootsies clean...

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Zeddie poses like that too. She will squat to pee but balances all 4 feet on the box to go #2. Once I caught her peeing like that too :p

ms*kitty

Savannah Adult
My sav same thing . Only for number 2 , I assume he doesn't want to get it in his hind paws. Clean kitty, I like

Ms kitty Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
My F2 Male has the same pose most of the time, and my F4 Male does sometimes as well. And that is with 2 different kinds of litter. We started with pine pellets but the new F2 boy didn't like the way they felt on his sensitive paw pads (Soft as a baby's butt they are!) and we had to switch to clay litter to get him to stop peeing in our floor registers!!