Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Look what Santa brought!

D

DocMac

I sent three babies away on Christmas Eve. A bittersweet day, to say the least. I know that their new homes are fabulous, but it was so quiet..... so still. I didn't have to worry about Santa biting my toes when he dropped in.

Fran Kunkle

Savannah Child
Congrats George, he's a handsome fella! Sounds like he found the perfect home. I'm glad you guys found each other. Btw, Shelby can verify it or not, but he may be related to my F3 named Shelby. Shelby's father came from Shelby at Dream weaver too, hence my kitty's name! Enjoy each other's company!
Our sweet F3 Savannah born around the same time from Shelby, died 2 days ago of CHF, we are devastated. How is your sweet Savannah doing? We are lost and devastated.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Most of my kitties are healthy, I've lost some to old age, and recently one to mammary carcinoma. I was able to open back up their outdoor enclosure so they are very happy now to spend some time outdoors, when it's not too hot!

Fran Kunkle

Savannah Child
Most of my kitties are healthy, I've lost some to old age, and recently one to mammary carcinoma. I was able to open back up their outdoor enclosure so they are very happy now to spend some time outdoors, when it's not too hot!
Can you give me information on your cat enclosure, maybe pics? Trying to think about the future, I can't handle the pain and know that I will not be able to go too long without another Savannah. Thank you