Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Maclaw Cat Wheel - A HUGE Hit

admin

Paige
Staff member
We received the cat wheel today and I cannot begin to describe how beautiful it is...this wheel is handmade, custom built, impeccable instructions, wonderful customer service and a work of art, not just a cat wheel!

It has a rubberized running surface, so has a springboard effect...it was packed extremely well and flew from the UK - no damage...

It is much larger than the cat wheel b y the cat wheel company, so the cats are getting used to it...they haven't figured out yet how to run side by side, but I'm sure they will...

The construction is just fantastic!!! I can't say enough good things about this cat wheel...and I did hear from Allan and Jacqui that Allan may be able to actually begin building cat wheels full-time, which is wonderful!!! They are Bengal breeders, so understand our breed and what high energy cats need. Zuri was actually really tired for the first time after running...usually she is not on the other wheel!

Their cats test every wheel, so I am confident of its ability to hold up to the rigoius workout my savannahs will give it...oh and it is pretty quiet...the other wheel is so darn noisy!!!

A++++

cinny-maclaw-wheel-Edit.jpg zuri-cinny-maclaw-wheel-Edit.jpg zuri-maclaw-wheel-Edit.jpg

KMcgown

Site Supporter
Nice! The cats and the wheel look great! They really seem to enjoy it. How tall is it? I am wondering where I could put something like that :)