Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

meet akira

Vito

Site Supporter
both lovely boys.akira was the only one of her siblings to stay in scotland.her mum was porsche and her dad ferrari who went back to canada.were thinking of another savannah addition ,but had 2 burmese boys and a bengal girl and when the eldest burmese passed away the others werent the same.akira is a happy cat with the the house to herself
Well I am pleased to say that Akira is Francos big sister, Porsche was francos mum too, she is retired now, but different father (Velar) also retired.

leonard

Savannah Child
aww.i thought i could see a similarity.i got the chance to take porsche from kayleigh but we didnt go ahead with it as we were doing a house conversion and didnt think it was a good idea to take porsche at the time.

leonard

Savannah Child
akiras litter was 1 sister .3 brothers.her sister went to russia,on e brother went to norway,one to the netherlands and one to sweden i think.

Vito

Site Supporter
akiras litter was 1 sister .3 brothers.her sister went to russia,on e brother went to norway,one to the netherlands and one to sweden i think.
:) nice to know that Franco has a relative living here in Scotland