Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

meet akira

Vito

Site Supporter
both lovely boys.akira was the only one of her siblings to stay in scotland.her mum was porsche and her dad ferrari who went back to canada.were thinking of another savannah addition ,but had 2 burmese boys and a bengal girl and when the eldest burmese passed away the others werent the same.akira is a happy cat with the the house to herself
Well I am pleased to say that Akira is Francos big sister, Porsche was francos mum too, she is retired now, but different father (Velar) also retired.

akira

Savannah Super Cat
aww.i thought i could see a similarity.i got the chance to take porsche from kayleigh but we didnt go ahead with it as we were doing a house conversion and didnt think it was a good idea to take porsche at the time.

akira

Savannah Super Cat
akiras litter was 1 sister .3 brothers.her sister went to russia,on e brother went to norway,one to the netherlands and one to sweden i think.

Vito

Site Supporter
akiras litter was 1 sister .3 brothers.her sister went to russia,on e brother went to norway,one to the netherlands and one to sweden i think.
:) nice to know that Franco has a relative living here in Scotland

Vito

Site Supporter
thanks and hope your savvy gets better soon
Thank you so much, unfortunately there is no cure for poor Lola (Francos daughter & Akiras little niece) the condition can only be managed, but we’re coping and she is happier. Franco is doing brilliant , he is such a cuddle bug and my constant shadow, here’s few pics of him.

Attachments

• IMG_3815.jpeg
    IMG_3815.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3452.jpeg
    IMG_3452.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3093.jpeg
    IMG_3093.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 3

akira

Savannah Super Cat
aww poor lola ive not been on for a while but i did read about lola.hopefully the meds will help her. shes a lovely lady and franco is a good looking boy just like his half sister . we would be lost without them the little treasures

Vito

Site Supporter
aww poor lola ive not been on for a while but i did read about lola.hopefully the meds will help her. shes a lovely lady and franco is a good looking boy just like his half sister . we would be lost without them the little treasures
Thanks Lola’s doing ok on new meds, still having little nerve seizures and pulling hair out but the self mutilation has stopped. I feel we’re finally getting somewhere after 18 months of hell. You’re right though, we certainly couldn’t do/be without them. The savs rule the roost in our house, I’m just the live in servant, catering to their very whim :)