Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Moes&Mila

admin

Paige
Staff member
That is great to hear! I'm so happy that finally there is light at the end of the tunnel! Oh and they are gorgeous btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimm

Savannah Super Cat
I have a question. I have a couple of blankets on my coutch and Moes replaces them almost every day. He brings one to his room, in his cardbord house, one in the hall, one on the stairs and one in the living room. He doesn't sleep on them, just replaces them. Does he think he is a home decorator or is it something else that he does this so often?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

kimm

Savannah Super Cat
I don't know, maybe thats why. But then again.. When he is tired and dicedes to sleep on the coutch he sleeps on those blankets when i have put them back.

It looks so strange, such a little cat (they are really small still) with a 2 persons blanket crawling up the stairs, and then after 5 minutes he comes back and grabs another one to put somewhere else.

Maybe it's nothing and he just likes to do that.. Or is he bored maybe? I try to play with them a lot. In the morning about 45 minutes and every evening an hour. And 3 days in the week i'm not working, we do everything together.. Vacuming, mopping the floors, take showers togeter, if i collect the clothes in the house that need to be washed he's in the basket 'helping' me. So I really try to give them, next to playing lots of attention. So I don't think he's bored.. But again.. Maybe he is, i don't know.

It's really almost every day, also when I'm sleeping on the coutch he steels my blanket and go's with it to wherever he wants.

If it's just something he likes to do its fine, but i tought it maybe was a little bit strange.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Rafiki successfully dragged a pillow up a flight of stairs when she was about 6 months old and attempted to drag a queen sized blanket up the stairs about 3 months later. Savannahs are a little bit strange! :rolleyes:

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
They are the same as 2 and 3 year old children. They have the same logic and ideas. They do what they do because they want to. They don't have to have a reason. I remember doing things as a child I wanted to but had no reason to do. Hell, I remember doing that last week. So there ya go. ;)

kimm

Savannah Super Cat
Omg I tried to handmassage Mila today, she totaly loves it i think. And she isn't even that much of a lap cat normaly