Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Mommmmmmm, he won't share...

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
the bed! I wanna cuddle Maliik but he won't share. Ok, ok, we're head cuddlin', ooohhhh I got my butt in, maybe he won't notice, success I'm in, shhhhhhh don't tell him.

They've been acting like rival siblings all morning and both will eventually fall out of the bed after wrestling over who has more room. There are bigger beds around the house, but why share a big one when you can be cantankerous about the small one.

Attachments

• head in.jpg
    head in.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 29
  • head cuddle.jpg
    head cuddle.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 30
  • butt in maybe he won't notice.jpg
    butt in maybe he won't notice.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 30
  • persistence wins.jpg
    persistence wins.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 28

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
Haha we have 2 of the same beds and some days ours do this too. Lol such characters.