Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My Man Shy Cat Is Coming Around!

S

Scorpio1080

I Took this photo tonight And Almost cried As I Took it. Those of you who have read Chupa's Story know he was a abused rescue. For over a year he wouldn't go near my husband and would cringe when he would try to touch him. The last few days he has been sitting on his legs while my husband watches tv. Tonight He climbed in bed with us and A hour later I turned over for something and got this pic. I has been a year and One Month Our boy is coming around =)

sleepykitty.jpg
Ps My Husband Would Shoot me If He knew I took this when he was sleeping! Haha

That is such a heart warming story :). It is great there are people like you and your husband that are willing to give the love, patience and attention required to help animals that ran into the wrong people open up and live a happy life !!!

J.B.

Savannah Super Cat
I'm so happy for you! It's so heartwarming to hear such stories, you've made such a great impact on your kitty. Way to stick to it!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
What a difference a year and loving attentive patience makes. Bright blessings to you, Chupa, & your hubby. That is one sweet picture.