Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Cat Wheel On its Way!!!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Xtine...you should take a look at the catswall wheel we are all ordering from here...that may be more reasonable!

The company that made mine only does 10 per year - they are a very small company...my wheel is a one off, meaning they will not make another one like it...I helped with the design ;)

Xtine

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks Xtine...you should take a look at the catswall wheel we are all ordering from here...that may be more reasonable!

The company that made mine only does 10 per year - they are a very small company...my wheel is a one off, meaning they will not make another one like it...I helped with the design ;)
Wow, you did a fabulous job Paige I love it so much I am still drooling!

Xtine

Savannah Super Cat

So, how does one go about ordering from Cats Wall?

admin

Paige
Staff member
So, how does one go about ordering from Cats Wall?

Just get on our list ;) The wheel will be $595 + shipping...they are coming from Taiwan, so that price includes the shipping + wheel from Taiwan...and then additional shipping is from my area to yours...

Xtine

Savannah Super Cat
Just get on our list ;) The wheel will be $595 + shipping...they are coming from Taiwan, so that price includes the shipping + wheel from Taiwan...and then additional shipping is from my area to yours...
Ok I am in! I must have it! lol:big grin: Is there a list to go too and sign up?