Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New - with two F6 SBT silver savannahs

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Deborah, I couldn't agree more. All I can think is how much I NEED an F3/F4/F5/F6 little girl now that I have my two big, bad F2 boys. I mean, I feel like there needs to be a little more estrogen in the house to round them out. :)
Careful what you ask for! Been there. Done that! (Didn't take you long to want to start your herd!);)

Congrats Alix! Your world will never be the same. And it's for the good!

Amanda

Savannah Super Cat
Careful what you ask for! Been there. Done that! (Didn't take you long to want to start your herd!);)
Let's just say my husband keeps mumbling something about his wife becoming a crazy cat lady. I mean, that doesn't kick in until at least your seventh or eighth, right???

Alix, I'd love to see more pics when you have a chance.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Alix, it looks as though they have acclimated quickly and quite well to their new home and with you. Adorable photos. Love the little girl's feeties all up in the air:in love:

Alix Leclerc

Savannah Teenager
Got a name for the girl - Nooshka, but still haven't found the perfect one to compliment the boy. He's coming around, not such a fan of the smelly poos, but he'll get there. He's playing with them loads :)

Amanda

Savannah Super Cat
Alix, they're just beautiful. Those ears are swoon-worthy! :in love: Don't worry about your boyfriend, he'll come around. It took a long time for me to convince my husband to get our savannahs. Now, he's a proud kitty papa and tells LOTS of stories about them when we're out with friends or family. He also keeps pictures on his phone so he can show them off. Just wait -- savannahs melt hearts!

Alix Leclerc

Savannah Teenager
I really adore their ears. They've learnt a new trick tonight, the boy will meow till I pick him up and then he'll climb to my shoulder where he'll perch proudly and survey the scene. The girl in the mean time feels very left out, meows and stomps around my feet till I pat my thigh, then she'll climb up and sit in my arms. Love them to bits.