Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Newly learned behavior

DocMac

Site Supporter
Puli has learned that I hide her wand toy under my pillow. Today (3 times) she turned off my power strip, shutting off my lamp, paper shredder, and answering machine. Then, she steals the toy.

Josie
River Ridge
West Virginia

NikkiA

Site Supporter
I had been hiding treats in a drawer in the bathroom.
They have figured out how to get into it.
The treats have been relocated into the hall closet.
I came home yesterday to a cat standing on his hind legs, trying to work the door knob open.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
The latest game....jumping into my stomach from the headboard if the bed. Then zipping off as I grunt , "Oomph."

Sylvester used to do that for me... I called it his Super Pounce... The only problem is that he did it in the middle of the night with me in an absolute total sleep... Let me tell you... That will bring you wide awake in less than a mili-second...