Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicknames you use with your felines - time to embarass yourself!

nickandkristi

Savannah Super Cat
These nicknames are great!!

When Lyra gets into mischief, usually in the form of climbing our drapes, she gets her whole name- "Lyra LaFave!!"

Nick and I playfully call her "Lyra Wiggle Buns," because when she is ready to pounce on a toy, she lifts get hind legs a bit and wiggles her backside back and forth!! LOL.

Since she had her spay surgery on 12/14/2012 and the fur in her belly hasn't grown fully in yet, she also has gotten the nickname of "Fuzz Belly."

We recently put all those together, with her love of smelling everything, and now call her "Sniffy Wiggle Buns McFuzz Belly!!!" Only on this forum can we share this completely embarrassing information!!!

NikkiA

Site Supporter
Diablo:
D
Diablo-kitty
Cuddle Monster
Furball
Frick
Kitty 1

Jarvis:
Jay
Sh#t Machine (Michael's nickname, not mine)
Stinky
Scardy cat
Frack
Kitty 2

Mickey:
Mickey Blue Eyes
Mickster
Micker Doodle Dandy (Only Mike calls him this) - the best part of this is that Mike sings Yankee Doodle Dandy to him - will try to get this on camera.
Mikimoto (again, only Mike calls him this)
Kitten
Mic
"three"

collectively, "Kitters"

Tina Kinsley

Savannah Super Cat
Toonsis (my cornish rex):

Doo doo (due to his prolific pooping before he transitioned to a raw diet. That cat could crap three times a day previously, and PEEEEEE-YEWWWWW).

Toons
Kitty
Gato (Latino boyfriend's pet name for him)

C

Coolcat

Ok not the SV names yet but heres the other two cats nicknames.Bengal (real given name is) Cleo chatra meow meow-aka miss cleo,cleoseeo,whoasie-o,whoasie wiggle,jig- jig,jiggy do jiggy dont, jig-jig chingy, jiggyton, little girl.Manx (real name)Shady lady-aka shady lou, lug- a- lou, chicka lou, chicka chicka foot licker. Really ,there is nothing wrong with me.......is there ?

DChap

Site Supporter
Matojo:

Tojo
Tojeeee
The Tojer
Bud
Pretty boy (so true-haha)
Big boy ( so not!)
Maumau (when he talks to me)
Bengal boy -when I look at the couple of rosettes he has and/or he's looking widened at something. So mean of me ;)

D

DocMac

Squirrel is Blondi. She is jerky, like a squirrel in the woods. She has no idea of her next move (or so it seems).

C

Coolcat

Toonsis (my cornish rex):

Doo doo (due to his prolific pooping before he transitioned to a raw diet. That cat could crap three times a day previously, and PEEEEEE-YEWWWWW).

Toons
Kitty
Gato (Latino boyfriend's pet name for him)
We got a tortoise shell "Heinz-57" kitten for free at a garage sale. We lost Toonces 3 years ago, at the ripe old age of 21 years and 4 months.

Sunny

Loyal Servant
I find it fascinating that there are two nicknames that are popular and filtering up often in our lists. Big Boy or Stinky Butt (with slight variation).

In this respect, we could literally tell people that if you want a big (stinky) cat you've got the right breed! LOL