Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Night and day Tetsu got a bath

Sean

Site Supporter
I gave his brother Mokkun a bath about a week ago. Holy cat terrors. All types of fighting and
not wanting to get wet. He settled down when he found the face was not getting sprayed and wet.

Mokkun being cute.JPG
Mokkun

Not tonight Tetsu not one cry or jumping. He sat there and took his bath. The only time he cryed
was when I closed the shower door and told him it was ok to shake the water off. He never did
the water shake. Got him out and toweled him.
Thinker.jpg
Tetsu

After I got him somewhat dry Bella starts to paw the door. I let her in and said do you want a
bath too? Needless to say she took off.
Bella.jpg
Bella

But normally Tetsu is a bath time fight. Go figure just like night and day this time.

I found a new cat clan photo to share with you all.
Happy Cats.jpg

Sean

Sean

Site Supporter
Tetsu is making up for his good behavior.
He is being a cat brat. So far he has pushed a clock off
the shelf and is working on the phone and along with that
he is hissing at his brother.

Sean

Sean

Site Supporter
Guess all he needed was a good nap. But before he got his nap this happened.
I was sleeping and it was about 4AM or so. There are some stuffed toys that
sit on the headboard. I was (key word is WAS) asleep when the largest item
on the headboard landed on my head. Tetsu was rooting around in everything.
The one good point is the phone did not get pushed off. So I had to get up to clear a
place for me to sleep in after that cat-tastorphy. One thing I found that did calm
him down was to remove his collar.

Oh well cats .

Sean