Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Ninja and the Bear

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Oh boy. I have yet to actually see him do it, but Bear can now open doors. I only know because he's taken to letting himself into the bathroom if I happen to get in there alone (lol). There's no way to push the door open without turning the handle, I tried. Been wondering when it was going to happen, as he's figured out the window latches. He looks so confused when he undoes the latch and the window doesn't open. I'm glad he's got some satisfaction from the door, even though it means the end of any privacy for me. LOL

David Z

Site Supporter
:ROFLMAO:
Least he doesn't lock you out of the house, Amara has done that too me twice now. She tries to push on the handle to the sliding glass patio door but she just doesn't have enough push and she flips the lock lever down :ROFLMAO: .

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Lol Patti, it's survived so far! I got it for when the boys enter "kill mode", and like to thrash each other. A few rounds of rabbit kicking the hedgehog seems to calm them down. Used to be a fuzzy purple football, but they got too big for that one. :roflmao:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Great diversion tactics! I have a girl who just loves to bite on my legs - go figure, but when I see her eye straying that way I pull out the wand toy and distract her. Works great as long as I'm paying attention to her... :rolleyes: