Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

NORMAL???:/

Teresa@Wildstreak

Savannah Teenager
I would agree with the other posters about separating these kittens so that you can bond individually to each one, BUT I would not do it for a few more weeks.
These kittens were WAY too young to leave their home and especially flying with layovers.
I am glad you like your breeder and she/he is supporting you now.. but they made a poor decision flying a kitten at 8 weeks old ! So for now I would keep those two poor kittens together until they are settled and over 12 weeks old.
Then try separating them.. even throughout the day and then have them together at night time.
Right now you don't want to stress them anymore then they have already been stressed by their ordeal.
So get their vaccines finished and get them bigger.. and then work on bonding with them. It is not a priority right now. The priority now is to get them to 12 wks !
Teresa