Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Now The REAL Fun Starts!

BlackLabelKim

Savannah Super Cat
Oh yes!! Siri at 10 weeks is all over our counters. It seems that just watching our F1 and F6 jump onto the counters was enough to teach her...I assume she'll be on the tops of the cabinets in no time!

How old is Louie now?

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
IMG_0247.JPG
LOL! You guys are killing me! I'm telling you, when Mayhem made it to the top of the open door, jumping from a dresser, I was blown away. I still remember laughing hysterically when my daughter in law called to say her savannah Raiden was swinging from the chandelier.
John, This will look familiar soon! (Mayhem, of course!)

L

Louie'sDad

LOL, yep that's the start of the real fun. Also time for Louie to get his middle and last name, Louie Get Down.

John,

Does that really work?:rolleyes:
rofl.gif

Maybe I could train him same way Pi trained Richard Parker.

Seriously, he's normally wherever I go, so when I leave the kitchen, then so does Lou. I don't have a lot of faith in training cats, but if you have any tips, then I'm
bigear.gif

I'm putting up with a lot, so love is blind. That ain't bad for a guy with OCD.

Joe

L

Louie'sDad

Oh yes!! Siri at 10 weeks is all over our counters. It seems that just watching our F1 and F6 jump onto the counters was enough to teach her...I assume she'll be on the tops of the cabinets in no time!

How old is Louie now?

He's 12 weeks. Weighed him a few days ago and he was 4 3/4 pounds. His legs are still too short for his body, and I guess they stretch rapidly at some point. His head is beginning to become small in size compared to his body. I sure hope he tops out at 30+ pounds. We'll see.

Are you a Johnnie Walker fan?

John Popp

Site Supporter
Nope! The tops of cabinets still have barricades from Jester. I don't have as big of a problem with them getting up there as the path (and carnage) they use to get down. Glad that Trish has that art background going for her as her solution looks a lot better than the barbed wire I was planning to put up.

BTW, figuring out how the light switches work is the best one. I'm sure the neighbors think we have some sort of an after hours night club going on, knock twice twice for admission. Then of course ceiling fans getting turned on and the pull chains being found far from their place of origin.

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Well, until you have a savannah that can stand up at the counter and reach his paw all the way to the backsplash to get whatever he wants, you haven't seen anything! And technically he's not on the counter, so what can I say?

L

Louie'sDad

View attachment 6585
LOL! You guys are killing me! I'm telling you, when Mayhem made it to the top of the open door, jumping from a dresser, I was blown away. I still remember laughing hysterically when my daughter in law called to say her savannah Raiden was swinging from the chandelier.
John, This will look familiar soon! (Mayhem, of course!)

Yup, ya gotta laugh at the stuff they do. She ought to keep a video camera at the ready 24/7 so not to miss anything.