Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Our new little one...

S

shelby

She's a nonstandard color- that's why you love it, Shelby! You are as bad as me! She's considered flowered- from what I understand, it is a coloration that has always existed in the breed, but is a recessive. Which is why I love it too- her color just POPS!

And yes, I will update about Ava babies. You know how nerve wracking it is waiting on these girls!
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE NS BABIES;>) She certainly is like a little flower...I love the color of that little BLOSSOM;>)

Trish Allearz

We've already bought out the Valentine's Day selection of toys at Petsmart- hooray, they were 50% off! Now I gotta decide on a collar, but I always have issues with sizes so I should probably wait until she comes home... Sigh. LOL. I'd love a big pink bed for her- but one of the cats would pee on it :(