Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Owning a Savannah

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
After reading this thread, I am in doubt as to whether my F3 Duma is really a Savannah at all.
I discovered the real floor pooper yesterday...it's NOT my sealpoint himalayan, my black DSH cat is the one!!!:rolleyes:

D

Dantes

I discovered the real floor pooper yesterday...it's NOT my sealpoint himalayan, my black DSH cat is the one!!!:rolleyes:
Oh my goodness! An apology to the Himmy is definitely in order! Poor thing. :poop:

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
Oh my goodness! An apology to the Himmy is definitely in order! Poor thing. :poop:
Yes, I saw the himmy going :poop: in the litter box right after cleaning up the floor about a hour earlier..I knew then it wasn't him..the poops look different too!:p

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Did you every wake up one day and think you would turn out to be a :poop: detective?:rolleyes:
(JK... couldn't resist!)

John Popp

Site Supporter
I should know! Fortunately Mayhem and Rascal have matured nicely, but when they were kittens..........:eek:

I am still amazed by how much Chongo has straightened up since Monte has been around. I'm sure Pixie was screwing with him and told him that Monte was his replacement if he didn't straighten up and fly right.