Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Paul Beeson - Dumps 17 Savannah Cats - Massive Savannah Rescue Underway - Donations Needed!!!!

Cattan

Savannah Kitten
I heard about this through the Savannah Cat Rescue, I believe that I communicated with Brigette and am Praying that all these sweet kitties are Safe and in Loving forever Homes that will give the patience , Love and Care to make what these sweet cats suffered at the hands of this monster a distant memory

Cattan

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Cattan, all those kitties have been placed now. The updates we've been getting are amazing...the kitties that were the most scared and we thought the long-term projects have shown considerable progress! The homes they went to were just so loving and patient it seems the cats responded really well!

SavannahLuv

Site Supporter
Thanks for bumping up this thread. I've never heard of AmazonSmile and I shop on Amazon quite frequently. I will definitely start using it... I even see Shango's favorite treats, Fresh is Best chicken & duck hearts, are eligible for donation.

SavannahLuv

Site Supporter
I'm already loving AmazonSmile... I was just looking at my Amazon order history and pretty much everything I've ordered in the past is eligible for donation. Treats, food, toys, even batteries, hair products & shoes. I wish I would've known about this a year ago lol. Can you tell I love Amazon... so much easier than dealing with Wal-Mart.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I have found since having my child I've utilized online shopping so much more, a lot of my shopping is done with Amazon Smile so is contributing too :)

Cattan

Savannah Kitten
Cattan, all those kitties have been placed now. The updates we've been getting are amazing...the kitties that were the most scared and we thought the long-term projects have shown considerable progress! The homes they went to were just so loving and patient it seems the cats responded really well!

Cattan

Savannah Kitten
Brigette, Thank you so much for the update, just wonderful knowing that they are all safe and are in Loving Homes

Cattan