Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petcetera Harness

John Popp

Site Supporter
Lori that's awesome! Perhaps if it was on Chongo the other cats would play the rodeo game with him and try saddling up. Unfortunately I think he's just about outgrown his large.

feedtheflame

Savannah Super Cat
just an update on this thread. the xs w finally fits my kitten and its awesome! fits really good, and that special loop that the leash ring is on really works to keep him from getting tangeled up! definitly would recommend it. I know stewie or ramsey the serval wears and recommends this harness too

John Popp

Site Supporter
Glad it's working out for you and make sure your kitten can't back out from it. Hard to figure out if they can until they get spooked by something and always make sure the torso strap is pretty firm up against their body.

feedtheflame

Savannah Super Cat
well the way it's shaped, the body part of the harness is really short, its curved and hugs up behind his elbows really well. he freaked out over a little dog the other day and didnt slip out, so i guess its good hahah.