Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Photo Contest for Calendar

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Pam! I will take care of this tonight - sorry everyone...I arrived home not long ago and will start the voting soon, putting the link up and rules...

admin

Paige
Staff member
All the photos are great. It is probably to late, but it would help if they were grouped by the month they would appear on (Halloween costumes-Oct., snow scenes-Dec.,Jan. etc). Maybe keep this in mind for next year or start collecting for the next calendar(2014). Sue

Sue, not sure what you mean...we cannot group the photos, since we do not know which photos will be winners...unless I am not following you?

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
Possibly have the owners choose what month they would like and dress up their savannahs accordingly in the pictures. However then certain months may be left out. Who would want june? :p

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
My thoughts were that the owners could submit by month - Crhistmas themes / Dec., Halloween themes - October etc. perhaps the months that do not have a seasonal tie in could be entered as "any month". In that way, members could vote for a total of 12 and it might make the decision for the various months a little easier. Also those members that have cooperating Savannah's ( when it comes to costumes) could have a lot of fun trying for theme costumes and backgrounds (snow, fall leaves, beach or pool etc).

admin

Paige
Staff member
My thoughts were that the owners could submit by month - Crhistmas themes / Dec., Halloween themes - October etc. perhaps the months that do not have a seasonal tie in could be entered as "any month". In that way, members could vote for a total of 12 and it might make the decision for the various months a little easier. Also those members that have cooperating Savannah's ( when it comes to costumes) could have a lot of fun trying for theme costumes and backgrounds (snow, fall leaves, beach or pool etc).

Ok, I understand now...it is not possible for this calendar, but perhaps if we do another, we can talk about it...thanks for the suggestion Sue.

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Possibly have the owners choose what month they would like and dress up their savannahs accordingly in the pictures. However then certain months may be left out. Who would want june? :p
Wow, really? My birthday is in June!