Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Pictures Needed!

Trish Allearz

Hi Everyone,

I am sticky'ing this thread so newcomers can see it!

Save Our Savannahs needs YOUR pictures to help depict the Savannah cat as the wonderful family pet we all know they can be!

If you have pictures of your Savannah with your kids- we need them!
If you have pictures of your Savannah with your other pets- we need them!
If you have pictures of your Savannah in the show hall- we need them!
If you have pictures of your Savannah with seniors or in a particularly tender photo of you and your Savannah- we need them!
If you have pictures of your Savannah out in public- pet expos, walks, etc- we need them!

You can view Save Our Savannahs here:
www.saveoursavannahs.wordpress.com

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
I know I sent you a link with a ton of out an about photos, parks, beaches and such. If you didn't get it let me know.

Rylie

Diorcats
Hi Everyone,

I am sticky'ing this thread so newcomers can see it!

Save Our Savannahs needs YOUR pictures to help depict the Savannah cat as the wonderful family pet we all know they can be!

If you have pictures of your Savannah with your kids- we need them!
If you have pictures of your Savannah with your other pets- we need them!
If you have pictures of your Savannah in the show hall- we need them!
If you have pictures of your Savannah with seniors or in a particularly tender photo of you and your Savannah- we need them!
If you have pictures of your Savannah out in public- pet expos, walks, etc- we need them!

You can view Save Our Savannahs here:
www.saveoursavannahs.wordpress.com

Trish! I can't figure out how to email you photos so I'm pming you some. :)

Trish Allearz

Yeah, Julie- but maybe I'm a dunce, but I can only upload them as really small pics. Am I missing something here? Like I love the beach pic of one of your babies being walked, but would prefer a bigger size.

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
Argh, not sure why its being so difficult. If you email me back the small verson ill send you the high res files tonight.

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
I think I added you on facebook Julie P... those files might be larger. If not ill send it over tonight.

Also he is an F3 (he was only 6 month in that photo)